Feb 9, 2023 | Politics

Can You Regrow Your Hair After Serious COVID Hair Loss?

Can You Regrow Your Hair After Serious COVID Hair Loss?

Did you know…

Normally about 90% of the hairs on your scalp are in what’s called a “growth phase,” while the other 10% are in a “resting & shedding” phase…

But after a stressful event, such as COVID-19 infection, surgery, menopause, or a hormonal imbalance “… up to 50 PERCENT of hairs are resting and shedding,” says Powell Perng, MD, a hair loss specialist at University of Utah Health.

Can you regrow your hair after suffering from COVID or after taking the poison vaxx?

I can’t promise that you will, but I can tell you about something new and very exciting.

First my standard disclaimer: I’m not a doctor and I’m not giving you medical advice.  I’m not telling you this is going to treat or cure any condition you have.  I’m just telling you what I have personally experienced. Consult your own doctor before taking any vitamin, mineral, supplement or…

Source link

We are only showing you a preview of the content, we are curating news worth reading and sharing. Please follow the source link above to read the full content.

Telegram comments:

we use telegram comments to deter spammers.