New York officials have reported ABC News producer Dax Tejera died by choking on food while he was drunk.
NYC’s chief medical examiner reported Tejera’s death was due to “asphyxia due to obstruction of airway by food bolus complicating acute alcohol intoxication.”
Hours after Tejera’s died, his wife Veronica was arrested for leaving her children alone in a hotel room.
ABC previously reported Tejera died from a heart attack.
ABC producer Dax Tejera choked to death while drunk as he and wife left kids alone in NYC hotel room https://t.co/Zw9e8iM8Oo via @nypmetro
— Jon Nicosia (@NewsPolitics) February 8, 2023
ABC producer Dax Tejera choked to death while drunk as he and wife left kids alone in NYC hotel room https://t.co/5N35NeWKdQ pic.twitter.com/m2P0xmGHng
— New York Post (@nypost) February 8, 2023
Resist the Mainstream had more details to add:
Officials revealed on…