Mar 9, 2023 | News

19-Month-Old Dies of Fentanyl Overdose in Florida Airbnb

19-Month-Old Dies of Fentanyl Overdose in Florida Airbnb

The family of a child who died of a fentanyl overdose while staying in a Florida Airbnb rental is suing the property owner, the property manager, and a previous tenant for wrongful death, according to the lawsuit.

The family of Enora Lavenir, who was 19 months old, rented a Wellington, Florida, property through Airbnb in August 2021. A lawsuit brought by the child’s mother, Lydie Lavenir, claims the day after the family checked in, she found her daughter “unresponsive and foaming at the mouth.”

The medical examiner determined the cause of death was acute fentanyl toxicity, and the timing of the child’s death pointed conclusively to her exposure to the drug occurring at the property, per the lawsuit. 


Source link

We are only showing you a preview of the content, we are curating news worth reading and sharing. Please follow the source link above to read the full content.

Telegram comments:

we use telegram comments to deter spammers.